Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Weigh to Go!

I've been on every diet known to man (and woman).  Grapefruit, liquids, Optifast, Weight Watchers, South Beach, all white, no white, all carbs, no carbs, Atkins....the list goes on and on.  I've had success with most of them for a time and then I loose my focus.  So here I am again, but I've decided that I'll use the internet and blogging as inspiration, support, and a place to vent my frustrations.  I welcome you to join me as we play....Tag, You Loose!

Question:  how do you keep from snacking at night?

Tell me your tricks to keep you motivated and away from the fridge.  Here is what I'm going to try:  every time I get the urge to get-up and get a nosh, I'm going to do 10 minutes of my wii fit or elliptical trainer.  I figure that should help me in two ways....I'll get moving more and I'll pass the snack time by.  I'll get some photos of me doing that and post them next time.
 
I've invited some friends to join me in posting to this blog.  Together we will support each other as we move forward toward positive outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment